Friday, November 16, 2012

GETTING BACK TO WORK

1// 2// new hand printed bags for the holidays
3// my new little sewing supply drawers
4// chalkboard weekly to-do calendar
5// a sweet surprise
6// cute package from Japan
7// a broken antler

It has been extremely hard to get back into a routine here and start working at a reasonable pace...I'm still getting there, but it's close. Maybe it's everything I'm dreading about being away from Douglas so much looming over my head, but I think it's also because I needed a break. It feels really good to sew again and start making new things I'm proud of. These are a few things around my work room this week that make me a little happier. 

6 comments:

  1. Those little bags are adorable! I definitely need to put that on my wish-list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your workplace is so neat! I wish I had my own! :)
    I also love your weekly to-do calendar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work room is so organized, do you have any tips on how to organize supplies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your chalkboard weekly to do calendar! I've been wanting paint a whole wall with chalkboard paint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those bags! Know how you feel about getting in a routine.

    Just came across your blog + am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to say something back. I love hearing what you have to say...